All parties (including civic groups, craft, and food vendors) seeking space within St. Pat’s in Five Points must read the following contract and agree to the terms set forth.
Once we have reviewed your application we will send you an email with an invoice and payment instructions.
1. Vendors are responsible for the collection of sales and hospitality tax on items sold and must remit said taxes to the City of Columbia and the South Carolina Department of Revenue.
2. All vendors must submit a copy of their City of Columbia business license with their application.
3. All vendors must submit a copy of their retail license with their application (where applicable).
4. All vendors must submit a certificate of insurance and list the Five Points Association, 532 Congaree Avenue, Columbia, SC 29205 as additional insured. Applications without an insurance certificate will not be processed.
5. All food vendors that are cooking on-site are required to provide a copy of their fire-retardant certification for the Fire Marshal to review.
General Rules and Regulations:
St. Pat’s in Five Points in its sole discretion shall have final approval over all products and the prices at which products are sold.
No glass of any kind may be served to patrons.
No alcoholic beverages may be sold. If you violate this policy, you will be asked to leave the festival and forfeit your vendor fee.
Please conduct yourself in a respectable manner suitable for a festival with children and families. St. Pat’s in Five Points reserves the right to remove any signage deemed offensive within the festival footprint.
No vendors will be permitted to sell outside of their assigned location during festival hours (i.e., no mobile vending).
There will be no refunds in the event of inclement weather or cancellation after the application deadline of February 28, 2023.
Submission of documentation does not guarantee selection for the 2023 St. Pat’s in Five Points festival. If not selected to vend, your vendor fee will be returned to you.
Fire Marshal/DHEC Requirements:
- All vendor tents must be properly anchored with NO LESS THAN 50lbs on each tent leg – NO EXCEPTIONS per CFD Fire Marshal.
- Banner displays that exceed 3-5 feet above the top of the tent shall be properly anchored as well (no tape).
- All food vendors must meet DHEC and Fire Marshal codes, including fire extinguishers AND hand washing/sanitation stations.
- Any vendor or concession that utilizes cooking or heating devices shall have a minimum of:
- One 2A10BC portable fire extinguisher AND One Class K type portable fire extinguisher if a deep frying operation is in use. The extinguishers must be “in date” with a current inspection tag, (not in need of servicing), visible, accessible, and mounted (not sitting on the ground).
- Propane or solid fuel (such as charcoal or wood) are the ONLY approved forms of cooking.
- All spent grease must be disposed of through an approved method.
- The Fire Marshal will be checking each vendor location for adherence to the proper rules and regulations explained herein.
Concealed Weapons Protocol (Per the City of Columbia):
Firearms shall be prohibited at St. Pat’s in Five Points from 5 am-12 am, regardless of whether such firearm is carried openly or concealed, and regardless of whether the individual carrying such firearm is a valid concealed weapons permit holder.
The undersigned does hereby release, acquit, and forever discharge the Five Points Association, their officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees or contracted staff of and from all manner of actions, suits, damages, claims, and demands whatsoever in law or equity from any loss or damage of any nature of description, known or unknown, in any way barring from or relating to the undersigned participation in St. Pat’s in Five Points. The undersigned will indemnify and hold the Five Points Association harmless from any claim, by any agent, employee or contractor of the undersigned arising from or related to participation in the St. Pat’s in Five Points celebration.
By agreeing to this document, the vendor acknowledges that they have received a copy of the St. Pat’s in Five Points vendor contract, have read the regulations, understood its content, how they will apply, and agree to fully comply with the regulations.
Applications will not be considered complete and will not be processed until fee payment, copy of your retail license (if applicable), fire retardant certification (if applicable), and certificate of insurance, listed with the Five Points Association, 532 Congaree Avenue, Columbia, SC 29205, as additional insured is sent in. If your application is not approved, then the application fee will be returned to the address listed in the application.